- Being with my favorite people in the world, namely my parents and 2/3 of my siblings.
- Spending Sunday with my church family at EBC. (On this note, potluck!)
- Playing games with my family: I wasn’t the Clue Serial Killer this time. Thank goodness.
- Baking pie and cookies with my baby sister!! Finally, I made something I would be proud to have other people eat. The shameful muffins are but a distant memory.
- On that note, also eating pie and cookies. Especially cookies. I like cookies.
- Butchering three deer because I’m a warrior. Ok, ok. I didn’t exactly butcher all three single-handedly. In fact, it took me like half an hour to stop making little whimpery noises every time I touched the…the…gross dead meat carcass thing, which coincidentally was constantly. But still. I helped. Right?
- Singing with Mom and Ruth. Sometimes off key on purpose, sometimes off key by accident. It really doesn’t matter.
- Introducing the little siblings to this song.
- Having internet after midnight.
- Sleeping for as long as I wanted every morning.
- Acquiring a hula hoop. Thanks Grandma!
- Eating my mom’s food. It’s the best.
- Getting all caught up on Once. Ohmyword. If someone tried to make an accurate family tree, it would be the most crooked tree in the world.
- Introducing my family to Elf Yourself. My little brothers make good elves.
- Watching all the Coffee House videos with the little siblings.
- Talking for hours with Mom and Ruth. About everything.
I definitely just want to stay here and never go back to school like ever.
- SPIDERMONKEYS. Err, cave crickets. Whatever their technical name is. IN MY ROOM AND MY BATHROOM AND MY HOUSE AND MY STATE. THESE CREATURES. EWW. 99% SURE EISIN DAIMONIA.
Off to have nightmares.
I can’t wait to go back to school.